Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mom's bad time management

I have been very busy with kids, family and my own project for the past week. One week passed by in a blink. Blame it on my bad time management. I guess if I plan my time properly, perhaps it won't be so bad.

Oh well...

Now that the school hols is here, it's even worse.. My routines have gone haywired. I have things planned until next Monday. After that I hope the kids will stay low and do some studying for their agama school exams right after the break.

I wonder how I did it when I was working. I seem to accomplish a lot more. Now that I have all the time at home, time seems to be never enough. I have tons of things to do and so little time. Time management! Perhaps I should go through my (dusty) Anthony Robbins guide to prioritize!

Another entry without any meaning.. it is bad!

No comments: