Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The little things..

One of the things that I enjoyed the most staying at home is the little littlest conversation I have with the kids at any time of the day. This may range from their endless complaints about anything, or their joy of doing or getting something, or their thoughts about things, or even their dreams. Here are some of the things that I have "collected" :

1- I want to be a custom officer instead of fireman when I grow up (huh??)... why? Because I get to open people's car boot when they pass me by - from Eussuv after we got back from our trip to Singapore some time last year.
2- I want to buy a house in Laman Granview when I grow up (a place nearby our house where it's an exclusive area of on top of the hills - bungalows with swimming pool. We went to see the show house some time last year.. just out of curiosity) - Eussuv
3- I want to change school because the teacher won't let me take part in the sports day - Eussuv again
4- I don't ever want to get married. I just want to stay here with Mummy. - Syasya
5- I think I'll skip dinner tonite. Look at my tummy... it's bulging! - Irsyad
6- Mom, why don't you wear baju kurung when you come to my school instead of pants. My teacher said you look very pretty in baju kurung! - Eussuv
7. Saaayyaaaam Mummy (supposedly "sayang" - he still couldn't say it right!) - Omar when I scolded him..

And the list goes on and on..

Aaahhh.. the joy of motherhood!

No comments: