Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's not that easy!

Who says making money through the internet is easy? Who says? It's not and it sure takes a lot of time, patience and some creativity. While I still believe it can be done, I'm really crawling to get to the point of no return. I'm struggling perhaps due the technicalities of it, or perhaps because of a vague goal?

The truth is, it's the same with anything that we want to do and achieve in this life. You have to have a clear goal and a SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time) target. Errr... obviously I lack that (what a shame!). I have to wake up everyday with that specific goal in mind and plans for the day. What I do daily is mostly routine work which sometimes really slow me down to meet my ultimate goal. Though I'm so desperate to meet my goal, my actions are not desperate enough.

OK so what I should now is, just as my online mentor says, I need to promote promote promote. I need to leave my mombiz trail wherever I go on the net. I need to create the mom-lifestyle aura wherever I am in the net. Ohhhhohhh... help! Gimme the zest! I need a boost of energy and motivation, morale, and such! Go go go.. WAHM.

No comments: