Saturday, October 3, 2020

I MADE IT!

 Alhamdulillah.. I gracefully made it to 50! Through thick and thins. Through rain and shine. Through darkness and light. I really made it! It was not an easy journey, but I made it. It was indeed a beautiful journey that I shall treasure every second of it. Many many times I feel like giving up, frustrated and disappointed with life but those were the moments that developed me and made me stronger and perhaps brought me to another level of life. There were so many instances that made me cringe in fear, low in frustration, soaked in tears and flamed in anger. Then again there were also moments of happiness, pride and simply contentment. I am so grateful to Allah for all these moments that I went through for the past 50 years. Though the road was never smooth, the storms never ceased, but so was the sun, it never stop shining. And for that, I made it, in one piece!

For the rest of my life, for the short or long time that I still have left, for the path that I have to trudge, I wish to have many more of those moments, sad or happy.. I wish to have more meaningful memories with my loved ones... I wish to stay healthy, sound and energized... I wish to fulfill my dreams (albeit it may be too late)

Thank you Allah for the time. Thank you Allah for the abundance that you have bestowed upon me. Thank you for what I am today. Please make the rest of my life a meaningful one, please grant me more time on this earth so that I can serve You more, so that I have more time to prepare for my afterlife. 


No comments: