Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A new year.. A new path maybe?

This is progress! I am writing in January. I shall pat myself on the back for the effort. 

I have seen time goes by without me doing anything, writing anything. 2018 or even the years before that have seen me wasting my time and trying this and that. There are failures and successes. But yet still no major breakthrough. It is never too late to start anything regardless the age. The most important thing is that you start something. I have been wanting to write, write and write. Perhaps getting my major breakthrough through my writing. But I never get around seriously into it. Well perhaps I never take things seriously anymore these days. I should establish a routine, a healthy routine to take my life seriously. For example, establish a routine to exercise daily, write daily, look for clients daily. There you go, as simple as that. This has been taught to me years ago, they even give me a schedule to follow, but I never did! Just as somebody pointed to me, with me she didn't know what button to press to move me.. Everybody has a soft button that will make you move from your complacent life.. But looking at it, nobody ever find that soft button in me yet in terms of improving the quality of my life. (is my life that bad?)

Moving forward, other than a new routine... it's all about content, content and content. You must start writing some content. That's the best advice somebody gave me this early of the year. It is so true.. How can I even start compiling when I don't even have content. 

Perhaps the next move is find somebody to become my mentor in this field. I have found one! Just I am not sure if she will take me under her wings.. I should start by asking her.

It is all about taking that crucial step to START!

So this is really a progress. I have started.

And next.. make it a routine.

No comments: